Dwelling Insurance

Our starter policy allows you to protect your home’s main structure. Dwelling Insurance covers damages caused by fire, hurricanes, vandalism, and/or earthquakes. You may qualify for this policy if your property is currently being financed. Remember to make sure you have a replacement cost option, as it will be required by secondary markets such as Fannie Mae and others.

Homeowner​s Insurance

This multiple-line policy is the upgrade to our dwelling insurance, offering protection to both the structure and the contents of your property. Also, it includes a Personal Liability that protects you against any legal harm induced to third parties.

Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance protects your property regardless if the area is declared disastrous or not. This type of coverage can be vital, for damages caused by floods are typically excluded in most property insurance policies.

We offer three types of plans:

  • Residential Policy Allows you to insure both the structure and the contents of your residence or apartment, up to a maximum of $250,000.
  • Non-residential Policy Allows businesses to insure up to a maximum of $500,000.

Subscribe for News and Updates

The text field is required.